Roswell UFOs

The Roswell UFO Incident involved the recovery of materials near Roswell, New Mexico, USA, in July 1947, which have since become the subject of intense speculation, rumor, questioning and research. There are widely divergent views on what actually happened, and passionate debate about what evidence can be believed. The United States military maintains that what was recovered was a top-secret research balloon that had crashed. By the early 1990s, had interviewed several hundred people who had, or claimed to have had, a connection with the events at Roswell in 1947. Additionally, hundreds of documents were obtained via Freedom of Information Act requests, as were some apparently leaked by insiders, such as the disputed “Majestic 12″ documents. Their conclusions were that at least one alien craft had crashed in the Roswell vicinity, that aliens, some possibly still alive, were recovered, and that a massive cover-up of any knowledge of the incident was put in place. Did this really happen? Bloggers…you tell me?

2 thoughts on “Roswell UFOs

1. For all of the information that you have presented, it makes a very strong case. This is a very interesting topic that could be taken into even more depth. The Majestic 12 that you had mentioned also sounds very interesting.

2. I think the whole UFO matter is a rumor and it is fake. I think it was staged to get investors to invest in space programs because real or fake, it does excite people who believe in aliens and life on other planets. The reason I think this UFO information is fake because being a reader and a wise person, I want to know what information do I have here regarding the matter? And, what we have here is not really sufficient to believe in the existence of aliens on Earth.